To all of our valued customers,
In an effort to make sure your order does not sit in a post office somewhere over a weekend this holiday
season we have made some adjustments to our shipping schedule.
Here is our holiday shipping schedule:
For the week of Christmas will be shipping Monday and Tuesday, December 22nd and 23rd, we
will not be shipping Wednesday December 24th.
For the week of new years we will be shipping Monday
and Tuesday, December 29th and 30th, we will not be shipping Wednesday December 31st.
Thank you for your orders and have a wonderful holiday season.
All of us here at ReptiWorms.com
Orders are processed at 9am PDT Monday through Wednesday.
Orders are Shipped Monday through Wednesday to ensure same week delivery.
Cols Weather Shipping
When you place your order, consider the amount of time your package might be exposed to the cold. Take into account the times with your postal carrier and inside of your mailbox.
If it is below 55°F in your area, then tell us in the comments section while completing your order, so that we can arrange for you to pickup at your Post Office.
You Have Options:
- Hold at Post Office
Leave us a message in the comments box, "Hold at Post Office"
- Next Day Air
For faster arrival. An extra fee will apply.
For Next Day Air, please call us at 1-(530)-342-3699
Large Quantity Orders
If you are interested in quantities of 5,000 or more?
Please call us at 1-(530)-342-3699
About ReptiWorms ™
- ReptiWorms ™ are naturally high in calcium and low in fat.
- No feeding, no maintenance to keep them.
- Low die off/waste. Compare to Crickets.
- No chirping like crickets, No Smell like Crickets.
- Can be kept in their container, no setup required.
- Raised on scientifically formulated feed, lab tested and proven to provide more nutrition than superworms.
- They have an ideal 1.43:1 Calcium:Phosphorus ratio.
(Between the Ca:P range of 1:1 to 2:1 as recommended by the herp community
- They don't burrow as fast as superworms, they wiggle about which keeps herps interested
- Contain high amounts of lauric acid which helps battle diseases such as Coccidia<
- Low maintenance, they can live for 2-3 weeks at room temperature and for months when cooled to 50-60 degrees F.
- Low shipping cost, only 5.15 for all orders.
- ReptiWorms ™ are perfect for the person looking for an alternative to crickets, superworms, mealworms and waxworms.
- Wholesale and Breeder pricing now available!
Contact us for more info at (530)-342-3699.