Orders are processed at 9am PDT Monday through Wednesday.
Orders are Shipped Monday through Wednesday to ensure same week delivery.
Warm Weather Shipping
When you place your order, consider the amount of time your package might be exposed to the heat. Take into account the times with your postal carrier and inside of your mailbox.
If it is above 85°F in your area, then tell us in the comments section while completing your order, so that we can arrange for you to pickup at your Post Office.
You Have Options:
- Hold at Post Office
Leave us a message in the comments box, "Hold at Post Office"
- Next Day Air
For faster arrival and an included cold pack. An extra fee will apply.
For Next Day Air, please call us at 1-(530)-342-3699
Large Quantity Orders
If you are interested in quantities of 5,000 or more?
Please call us at 1-(530)-342-3699
About ReptiWorms ™
- ReptiWorms ™ are naturally high in calcium and low in fat.
- No feeding, no maintenance to keep them.
- Low die off/waste. Compare to Crickets.
- No chirping like crickets, No Smell like Crickets.
- Can be kept in their container, no setup required.
- Raised on scientifically formulated feed, lab tested and proven to provide more nutrition than superworms.
- They have an ideal 1.43:1 Calcium:Phosphorus ratio.
(Between the Ca:P range of 1:1 to 2:1 as recommended by the herp community
- They don't burrow as fast as superworms, they wiggle about which keeps herps interested
- Contain high amounts of lauric acid which helps battle diseases such as Coccidia<
- Low maintenance, they can live for 2-3 weeks at room temperature and for months when cooled to 50-60 degrees F.
- Low shipping cost, only 5.15 for all orders.
- ReptiWorms ™ are perfect for the person looking for an alternative to crickets, superworms, mealworms and waxworms.
- Wholesale and Breeder pricing now available!
Contact us for more info at (530)-342-3699.